There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
Question 1. Surv. 3 - Based on Memorandum in SCC Application 36871, para. 1
1. The legal proceedings of Aletkina against the law violator Respondent has been turned by the merged state political, executive and judiciary powers (MERGER) into political case against their a victim in a coordinated manner aiming to deplete her of psy
Question 2. Surv. 3 - Based on Memorandum in SCC Application 36871, para. 2
2. The MERGER’s grounds for prosecuting the Applicant: Aletkina is a witness exposing the state powers/ judges legalizing mass killing of sick children in the public hospital, and destroying the Rule of Law, the Charter rights, the Constitution, Canada,
Question 3. Surv. 3 - Based on Memorandum in SCC Application 36871, para. 3
3. Aletkina exposes the MERGER of the state powers and corporations jointly compromising Public Safety: HSC by hiring unqualified person(s) without verifying their education, qualification and security to have access to chemicals (Ammonia Nitrate, Benz
Question 4: Surv. 3 - Based on Memor. in SCC Applic. 36871, para. 4
4. The action in the SCJ “Aletkina v. Hospital for Sick Children” is a private civil action for the public interests; it involves the statutes: Ontario Health and Safety Act, Employment Standards Act, the Charter.
Question 5: Surv. 3 - Based on Memor. in SCC Applic. 36871, para. 5
5. The SCC proceeding and proceedings in the courts below up to date have been private civil procee-dings governed by statute laws: Courts of Justice Act-sec. 105(2), Rules of Civil Procedure - Rule 7, Substituted Decisions Act, Ontarians with Disabil